Zero Trust World 2022 COVID-19 Risk Mitigation
Zero Trust World will be held in person, February 21-23, 2022. While complete elimination or avoidance of respiratory illness isn’t possible, ThreatLocker understands the unique concerns of COVID-19 and will continue to monitor closely.
We will be conducting Zero Trust World at a venue that has taken cleaning protocols seriously. Rosen Plaza has been awarded accreditation by the Global Biorisk Advisory Council as a GBAC Star Facility for protocols in cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention.
In alignment with WHO and CDC recommendations, other risk mitigation measures in place include:
- Only vaccinated ThreatLocker employees are permitted onsite.
- While Orange County does not currently have a mandate in place, attendees are highly encouraged to wear masks indoors.
- ThreatLocker will provide masks, hand sanitizer and wipes to all attendees as well as audit hotel provision of hand sanitizer at food and beverage stations.
- Food and beverage selections will be made to minimize touchpoints and avoid shared utensils.
- For our speakers and presenters, microphones, slide remotes, or other AV items will be sanitized between users.
Additionally, we ask our attendees and staff to observe physical distancing to individual comfort levels and to not attend if feeling unwell for any reason.