Zero Trust World COVID-19 Risk Mitigation
Zero Trust World will be held in person, February 1-3, 2023. While complete elimination or avoidance of respiratory illness isn’t possible, ThreatLocker understands the unique concerns of COVID-19 and will continue to monitor closely.
We will be conducting Zero Trust World at a venue that has taken cleaning protocols seriously. The Omni Safe & Clean initiative follows the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and each individual Omni location will adhere to local and/or federal mandates. Associates conduct daily health screening, including temperature checks; Frequent sanitation of all associate common areas; Thorough re-training on proper hygiene and best practices; Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
In alignment with WHO and CDC recommendations, other risk mitigation measures in place include:
- Only vaccinated ThreatLocker employees are permitted onsite.
- While the county does not currently have a mandate in place, attendees are encouraged to wear masks indoors.
- ThreatLocker will provide masks, hand sanitizer and wipes to all attendees as well as audit hotel provision of hand sanitizer at food and beverage stations.
- Food and beverage selections will be made to minimize touchpoints and avoid shared utensils.
- For our speakers and presenters, microphones, slide remotes, or other AV items will be sanitized between users.
Additionally, we ask our attendees and staff to observe physical distancing to individual comfort levels and to not attend if feeling unwell for any reason.